Wednesday 31 January 2024

Mutant Zones // best albums of 2023

This took me way longer than expected by here's my list of my favourite albums from 2023.

Three Wishes and Pharmacist - The Things Only I Know

This one took me a while to appreciate, but once I feel in love in it, it just grows on you exponentially.

Mater Suspiria Vision - Hotel Trancesylvania

Return from the grave, literally. After we almost lost Cosmotropia de Xam, he not only recovered by also recorded one of my favourite albums from the collective to date.

Pale Palace - Paleland Radio 26.6 FM

My fav discovery of the year, rookie of the year and the soundtrack to my Summer. Heat.

Cándido - La Muerte De Occidente

Sofia Reta - Brand New Pulse

Sad Madona – Dramatic Dance

CRAVE - Inner War Delirium

STRFLL - Was It All Worth It Pt. 1 and 2

Morgan Hall - New Philadelphia

Gift Exchange - Before The Dust Settles

Frunk29 - The Fifth Season

NC Ives - Saturn Devouring

Montoya - everything he put out this year

Pearly Drops - A Little Disaster

Jane L. Kasowicz - Wanderings

The DSM IV - New Age Paranoia

Edith Underground - Heaven's Night 2 (unreleased)