Thursday 14 April 2022

CRAVE - Death Blow

I swear this guy doesn't sleep, another incredible mini-album from CRAVE just dropped today. Six tracks of genre-bending and genre-blending sinister beats, that offer excursion into John's ever-evolving musical taste and creative mind. From cinematic synth through noise-trap and industrial to dark ambient and drone, CRAVE shapeshifts from one track to another, while skillfully maintaining cohesiveness and keeping the listener immersed in this hellish sonic world. I feel like I barely savoured his previous album from last month, but I'm not complaining here, "Death Blow" does not disappoint. Play it loud.

As always, this project dropped on Paso Inferior Tapes, there's no word whether it will see a physical release, but I'll keep you in the loop. You can cop the digital copy here, and stream it in full below. Also, if you liked "Paradise Hotel", there are now some tapes to buy, super limited and going fast. Head over here to get one.